Monday, November 28, 2011

Justin Bieber- Mariah Carey Video 'All I Want For Christmas is You' to Release on 30th November!


The joint venture of Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey- the Video 'All I Want For Christmas is You' will be released on Wednesday, 30 November, as revealed by the teenage singing heart throb Justin Bieber through tweeting. Justin Bieber tweeted- "BIG NEWS! Me and @MariahCarey will debut 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' Video WORLDWIDE on the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting. #4DAYS."

Mariah Carey - Justin Bieber
"All I Want for Christmas Is You" video is a part of Bieber’s "Under the Mistletoe." The video is based on Carey song 'All I Want For Christmas is You' from her 1994 smash hit album "Merry Christmas." and is directed by Sanaa Hamri. This Justin Bieber- Mariah Carey video has been filmed only a few weeks ago at such locations as Macy’s etc. Justin Bieber, the 'Fa La La'-singer is quite excited and said to MTV News, "Mariah Carey is doing it with me! It’s incredible. So excited," he said. "We wanted Mariah from the beginning, but we kind of thought it was really hard, so we didn’t really push the idea. But she’s on my label, so we reached out to some people, she got in contact with us, and Randy Jackson was actually at the studio with us, and I was like, ‘Yo, you think you can help get Mariah on the Christmas album?’ And he was like, ‘I’m actually going to see her in New York on Monday,’ and I was like ‘Yo, go do that!’ "

Mariah Carey's dog Jill E. Beans is also a part of the video and will be seen inside a sleigh in the same. Carey tweeted- "Shooting the final take of ‘All I Want.’ duet with suprise appearance by Jilly Beans & directed by my friend, the wonderful Sanaa Hamri.” Her follow-up tweet acknowledged her personal milestone as she said “Happy anniversary to MERRY CHRISTMAS II YOU!!"

The video 'All I Want For Christmas is You' will be released during the live transmission of the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting. It will feature performances by several other artists too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...