|Christmas Candle Holders|
Christmas is not only special because of parties and other festivities but it is also special because kids want to decorate and do all the stuff on their own. They also enjoy various Christmas crafts and love to make Christmas ornaments and other decorations with their own hands. This article will give some instructions for easy kids Christmas crafts related to Christmas lighting. So, lets know how to make Christmas candle holder for the special Christmas lighting.
Christmas Craft: Christmas Candle Holder
You will need very common things available in craft stores or even at home for making this one for easy kids Christmas craft of candle holders. Get the following supplies for making Christmas Candle holder:
- Baby food jars
- Tissue papers (red and green)
- Liquid starch
- Tea candles
- Ribbon or lace
Steps for Making Christmas Candle Holder
- Cut tissue paper into small square shapes.
- Dip the paper squares in a bowl containing liquid starch and attach them on the outside of the food jar. You may slightly overlap the squares.
- Allow the jar to dry completely.
- Now put a tea candle in the jar. To secure the candle to the bottom of the jar, pour a little dab of melted wax. When you light up the candle, the light will show through the colored tissue papers.
- Reuse the hand crafted candle holder by replacing the tea candle.
- For some more decoration of your handmade Christmas candle, sprinkle glitter on the jar when your tissue paper is still wet or use the colorful ribbons and glue them outside the jar in beautiful shapes of bows, flowers etc.